If you think your hybrid gets great gas mileage now, wait until you hear what is planned for the future! Car manufacturers will be required to increase the mileage gained from each gallon to anywhere between 47 to 65 miles per gallon, as stated by the Department of Transportation and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. So far it looks like it will be applied to Sports Utility Vehicles and other cars. This could be great news for everyone looking to save money. Although it sounds great, will it even matter when the year 2025 rolls around? Will it already be too late to change things at that point? How much will we be paying for each gallon of gas in just another five years?
About Business AmateurThis website focuses on business strategy, marketing and other aspects that are vital to consumer and business markets.
- Planning for the future: good gas mileage
- The comeback of America Online from the ashes
- Should colleges mandate attendance?
- Increasing alcohol price or tax will hurt businesses
- Is the recession over? Some like to think so
- Great marketers appeal to people’s emotions
- Is your business targeting the right demographics?
- What will banks do with foreclosure properties?
- The effects of currency exchange on international business
- Online education deprives students of many options