About Business AmateurThis website focuses on business strategy, marketing and other aspects that are vital to consumer and business markets.
- Planning for the future: good gas mileage
- The comeback of America Online from the ashes
- Should colleges mandate attendance?
- Increasing alcohol price or tax will hurt businesses
- Is the recession over? Some like to think so
- Great marketers appeal to people’s emotions
- Is your business targeting the right demographics?
- What will banks do with foreclosure properties?
- The effects of currency exchange on international business
- Online education deprives students of many options
Monthly Archives: June 2010
We get bombarded with millions of advertisements everyday. While driving, a person can come across hundreds of billboards on a daily basis. Have you ever wondered why so many people are spending money on billboard advertising? Not only is it … Continue reading
Having a strong marketing plan can ensure that you are marketing to the people who are looking for your product or services. It is simply a smaller part of a business plan and can be one of the most important … Continue reading
You are planning to start your own business, but before you can begin you need the right business plan. It can be very frustrating when you know that there is work to be done but do not know where to … Continue reading
The first step to getting your small business up and running is to secure financing. This is not always an easy task for anyone as people do not have loads of cash just laying around. One of the ways to … Continue reading
If you are looking forward to starting your small business, you need to be thinking about getting business insurance. It is absolutely necessary that you are protected against anything that may come as unexpected and could cause you significant losses … Continue reading